Wiper blades for D40 STX

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure about the 2010 but I have just done the blades on my 2008 STX dualcab.

Pulled out the original centres and fitted a set of 6mm plastic backed ones from repco.............no worries at all.

I have a 2012 ST and been trying to source replacement blades because I don't want to pay Nissan prices but it would appear Repco and Supercheap only do 6.5 and 8.5mm wide replacement blades and the ones of my truck are about 9.5ish. Grill in supercheap even got both sizes out of the packets and couldn't make them work.

Anybody any ideas where I can get replacements or am I going to have to replace the whole wiper assembly?

If you don't live in the vicinity of a Costco barn then Repco also have a generic that replaces the whole head kit. Can't remember the retail price but it is a lost cheaper than Nissan "genuine".

old topic, but for those trying to work out how to remove the wipers, the guide on the wipertech page is ok

I bought a set of Tridon blades from Supercheap, and had problems geting them fitted. I'm gunna take em back tomorrow as the fitting doesnt look right.

On the stx550 2012 the blades are 10mm, the clip that holds them in is a quarter way down the arm, they slip out with the stainless steel strip, Auto barn had the replacement rubber from over the counter, passenger and driver side are different lengths, fit the s/s strip in the new rubber and slip them back in... coat was about $35 :)

Latest posts

Back