D22 D40 R51 Navara Pathfinder YD25 Timing Chain conversion kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul quoted me $1600 for kit with Iwis chain. I have had a few people quote for install providing all oils and have had quotea from $1100 right through to $2000. My mate is a mechanic and a weekend cash job is looking nicer and nicer

Hey i have a 05 frontier 4.0 v6 and could i do a conversion on mine to solve my timing chain issue. Its making a whinning noise. Iv done research. And it says its the tining chain eating the plastic or something

The kit we are talking about here is dedicated only to the YD25CR four cylinder. Kits could be available for the v6 but I haven't seen any myself.

Cheers

possible timing chain issue.

Hey new to this forum.

Ive recently been having stalling issues with my 2011 d40 thai build auto.
Ive replaced scv,crank sensor, gave her a major service using genuine filters including fuel filter. After a week with no car i head down to mechanics as the say the crank angle sensor fixed the problem but upon arrival im greeted with bad news as the car is doing the same thing as it was when i dropped it off. I replaced the timing chain 5000klm ago using this kit but Mechanic who fitted it seems to think the cam shaft chain has stretched already causing the car to stall. Im about to loose my mind as i cant seemed to find a legitimate diagnoses and the mechanics bill is just racking up. Has anyone had this problem or could point to a possible solution as im out kf ideas cheers.

Latest posts

Back