Stud pattern

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve99

Reaction score
Fellas,

Do Thai and Spanish built D40's have a different wheel stud patterns ?

The reason I ask is because I saw some D40 STX alloys on Ebay and the add said they would only fit a Spanish made Navara.

Can anyone confirm this ?

Thanks in advance.

It's not just stud pattern, there is offset and width to consider as well. The combination of the three make up a unique fitment combination. Change any one of the three, and the fitment changes.

My understanding is that the offset is what is different between thai and spanish built D40's, not stud pattern.

The D40 stud pattern is 6x114.3

It's not just stud pattern, there is offset and width to consider as well. The combination of the three make up a unique fitment combination. Change any one of the three, and the fitment changes.

My understanding is that the offset is what is different between thai and spanish built D40's, not stud pattern.

The D40 stud pattern is 6x114.3

Yeah,I'm sure your right,its probably the offset. Oh well,hopefully I can find some aftermarket alloys to fit my soon to arrive D40 King Cab.
If I end up getting stuck with factory alloys I'll be cheesed off - thats for sure.

gawd the differen makes between spain and thai shits me...got some LED chrome side mirrors which i bought in thailand and i own a thai built d40 thinking i should be right...DOESNT fit my side mirrors...fkn BS!

I just called the spare parts department at my local Nissan dealer and was told the part no for alloy wheels is the same for Thai and Spanish built.

So it looks like I've been worrying over nothing.

I just called the spare parts department at my local Nissan dealer and was told the part no for alloy wheels is the same for Thai and Spanish built.

So it looks like I've been worrying over nothing.

There you go - from the horses mouth (so to speak) :)

I did see a different style of alloy on an RX the other day....factory, but ewwwwww

There you go - from the horses mouth (so to speak) :)

I did see a different style of alloy on an RX the other day....factory, but ewwwwww

Well,not quite. I rang another Brissy dealer who told me the Part No is different.

Now I'm really stressed,especially since I have already bought the after market wheels.

I've just been to the tyre place and checked the specs on the wheels I've already bought. PCD is 114.3 (6 holes) and offset is 30 Does that sound right for a Thai built King Cab ?

Well there you go, learnt something new today.

Spanish D40 wheels are +30 offset, Thai build are +45.
Nissan specs say Both trucks have a track of 1570mm. The Thai's must have different front hubs or brakes or probably both.
Good news is running Spanish rims gives you a legal 30mm (15mm per side) increase in track! Looks like I'll have to swap my mud tyres onto those rims!.

Nissan specs say Both trucks have a track of 1570mm. The Thai's must have different front hubs or brakes or probably both.
Good news is running Spanish rims gives you a legal 30mm (15mm per side) increase in track! Looks like I'll have to swap my mud tyres onto those rims!.

So I shouldn't have any trouble fitting aftermarket alloys with a +30 offset,despite the originals having a +45 offset.

Thai built have different chassis rail spacing that's why you need to know country of origin when buying a bullbar....

How do you tell the difference between spanish and tai alloy rims?
Is there a number on them some where?

Latest posts

Back