Mickey Thompson D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justdrinkbeer

Reaction score
Anyone know what this lift would set me back? Probably firmly in dream land but jeweez it looks good.

Nissan D40

Plus those must be 285/75/16 on standard rims methinks

Looks like the standard calmini lift, and 285's. You can do it easily if you have the $$ snake and others carry the calmini lifts, I've got a 3" lift at the moment which is OK, I'll be patient, a local company will make 5" lifts sooner or later and hopefully alot cheaper!
Then all we need is some shorter diff ratio's so we can run 305's!!!

At a closer look it looks different to the calmini, but way too expensive

Last edited:
So is that the price for the kit, then needs fit & i'm guessing engineered for road use, prob end up $5g's.

08Kingcab, what lift did you get? Everyone I aske tells me to expect 1.5-2 inches max, 3inch would be spot on, i've got King Cab too

So is that the price for the kit, then needs fit & i'm guessing engineered for road use, prob end up $5g's.

08Kingcab, what lift did you get? Everyone I aske tells me to expect 1.5-2 inches max, 3inch would be spot on, i've got King Cab too
I'm using extra heavy duty king springs and bilsteins shocks, (fitted myself) works well on my rig, as I'm set up for offroad touring carrying 600kg+. I'm aslo running 265/75 and a 40mm bodylift. So I sit nice and high!.

I'm using extra heavy duty king springs and bilsteins shocks, (fitted myself) works well on my rig, as I'm set up for offroad touring carrying 600kg+. I'm aslo running 265/75 and a 40mm bodylift. So I sit nice and high!.

Ah, I don't have the facilities to do it myself, will just wait until I can afford it. Being told to go tough dog, I don't carry a huge ammount of weight (sparky) so medium springs would prob do the trick. Some time soon :smile:

Latest posts

Back