• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ZD30 Chip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04SilverSTR

Reaction score
Well im thinking it might be time to throw a chip in my ute,

who out there has one at the right price and the right brand?

Cheers
Bryan

In all seriousness, having a zd30 I'd be checking out rumpigs thread about changing the ecu chip. You will have to get your ecu socketed, but even if you can't do it yourself, you'd still be a long way in front paying someone to do that than the cost of a chip... just my 2c haha

This one here http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=30429

Last edited:
Hey Bryan. I am gunna have to +1 for rumpig remap.

In Hervey Bay there is a guy called Brad who works at Turning Point, he owns it and has the only dyno in the bay. He is a wiz with any PC related and can socket your ECU as he has done mine, should cost just under $200. Took him three goes go get mine working but he should be right now as I was the test dummy and he had to order in special gear to do the job which he did not have. Just let him know Alex sent you and you should be right.

He can't dyno tune it though, as the ZD30 D22 has no way to dynamically monitor parametres while adjusting MAPs simultaneously like you can with OBDII compliant cars such as the YD25. Rumpigs tune is awesome though, changes the car dramatically, and I blow little to no smoke.

Latest posts

Back