Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3 265/75/R16

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR MPH

Reaction score
Hi guys/girls,
Just purchased a set of Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3 265/75/R16 for my 2012 D22 ST-R (Stock Rims). I am very impressed with this tyre and there were no issues i.e. Scrubbing on Mudflaps (Full Lock).
Improvements to the Car;
1 - Cornering (Feels a lot tighter in corners and less body roll)
2 - Comfort (More smooth and nicer ride quality)
3 - Height (Increased height approx 15mm-20mm)
4 - Power
- I have noticed that there has been a minimal power loss overall, in fact;
- The gearing feels a lot nicer, I get more from each gear.

Will keep you up to date in regards to fuel consumption and kilometres.
Cheers, Matty.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 286
Cheers Geoff. I forgot to add that the road-noise is really minimal. I could almost swear the stock bridge-stone duellers were louder than the MT ATZ P3's.

Hey matty

thanks for the write up. i still have these in my wheel list if the BFG TA KO2 doesnt meet my standards when they arrive in AUS. The info you got is pretty good. As such a chunky tread itd be nice ot see how they go in sand.

Thanks
Russ

Here is a pic with Percentages that describe tyre usage I.e. (Road, Sand, Dirt and Mud %)
I'm doing a 3 hour trip to Toowoomba tomorrow so I will let you know how they handle.
Cheers, Matty.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 158
Just got back from Toowoomba (6hours there and back) and the tyres were great. Again, ride was nice and soft with tight cornering. I thought the highway drive would increase tyre noise, again they were quiet! The 6 hours felt like 3, time flys when your having fun. Super stoked with th quality of MT ATZ P3's.
Cheers, Matty.

Mate, could I get these on my nav without a suspension lift do you think?, am going to need tyres & this post made me sit up

Latest posts

Back