drag link / centre rod

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just ordered Tie Rod Kit,but center link is Rt drive.So I will go with Grassroots set up,When mine is shot.Chris said he may even come out with Lt hand drive set up,for us oversea guys.For Idler Arm I will reinforce mine,and I ordered Pirate 4X4 bushings.

sorry typo put=putting next monday

Ok cool could you let us know how it goes and mayb even a photo of the draglink, I have a brand new snake racing draglink still in the box but will hold off putting that in and buy one of these I think pending reviews cheers.

Tie rods look good. I ordered draglink and tie rods yeste morning off them, after snapping another tie rod trying to pull mates 2.5 tonne of dead weight navara off the beach Friday night lol. Yours must have been the navara he was fitting when I was talking to them.

Draglink replaced and a set of their heavy duty tie rod ends. Very nice gear. Also fixed up a number of small cracks on the chassis around the upper arm mounts. The guys there see 3 out of every 4 D22 with cracks around that area. I'd recommend everyone check their d22 for similiar cracks often.

Where exactly is this cracking?

yes, where is the cracking?

does it feel any different with the new draglink?

The new parts look the goods Gus! Does the drag link itself look stronger then standed? And as mentioned above how's it feel now

Got my drag and rods delivered today, not bad only ordered yeste mornin, Tie rods are solid as. It's going to take a bit to break them I think, draglink looks the same but it's the ends they changed. Wil be fitting them this wknd can't wait!

let us know what you think of the draglink ends. i need to decide if i'm getting one of these or a standard replacement.

The new parts look the goods Gus! Does the drag link itself look stronger then standed? And as mentioned above how's it feel now
Hey Storm the Gus bloke has an 03 I think ,last time I saw him his draglink was as new and he was close to 400.000 late last year and had just done wheel bearings and still on original brakes. "Interesting about the cracks Al", I wonder can anyone else confirm this?, all I can find is old cow shit.

hey al, what year is your d22?

i had a look at mine uca mounts, and they looked fine.

mine is a 02 jap build. i wonder if it could be a thai built thing?

Yours should be OK. Im told it mainly in the model after yours ie with silver mirrors and airbags. My year is late 05 Japan of course

Draglink replaced and a set of their heavy duty tie rod ends. Very nice gear. Also fixed up a number of small cracks on the chassis around the upper arm mounts. The guys there see 3 out of every 4 D22 with cracks around that area. I'd recommend everyone check their d22 for similiar cracks often.

Hi mate are your inner tie rods fowling on the opposite side of the nut end into the chassis, the part that has upper control arm bump stop?
I just fitted mine and they sit currently with about 4mm gap but when the front is compressed in they are hitting it only when the wheels are facing straight but when going on a compressed turn they are not. Cheers

This is drivers side inner tie rod, it's clearing now but when compressed it's fowling. image.jpg

Sorry it's upside down it's the black bit that hits.

can't see any signs of it, I am getting a little clicking noise coming up through the steering wheel when i turn the wheel. They say thier ute does it a bit to and its becasue they remove the pivot of the draglink. They are going to have a look at it when i get time to drop it up their.

can't see any signs of it, I am getting a little clicking noise coming up through the steering wheel when i turn the wheel. They say thier ute does it a bit to and its becasue they remove the pivot of the draglink. They are going to have a look at it when i get time to drop it up their.

Ok thanks i was going to giv them a call Monday see what they say. I still need a wheel alignment, fair be out atm, so hopefully that corrects the problem. I got that clicking noise when was turning the wheel when was jacked up without tyres on but didn't notice it while I took it for a drive.

well i'v just ordered the performance suspension draglink.

just need some time to fit it up along with new tie rod ends, steering damper and lokka.

Latest posts

Back