Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm heading up there this weekend anyways with my mate.

hopefully he doesnt blow his clutch half way through, lol

i'm going to be at the fuel station where cole road begins at around 8:30ish so if you want to tag along feel free, otherwise looks like we'll have to wait next month for a proper nav club outing.

snorkel is only necessary for the parts you arent 'legally' supposed to enter. there are one or two water crossings you have to make (big puddles) but these are only maybe just above wheel height so for those without a snorkel you just slowly enter and drive through without stopping or changing gears. i've done the track in a non-snorkel 2wd nav, you wont have an issue :)

when you come along on a nav trip or if you decide to head down saturday morning with my mate and i then i can explain it all.

the whole track itself is legal to do, we're allowed to be there, but some sections are to be avoided.

yeh im keen to go sat, will have to see how i go tonight... having a few beers which could turn into a big one haha. wats ur mobile # i'll let ya kno in the morning

where bouts in perth are you at mate? south or north of the river?

not too keen on going out 2 weekends in a row, took me 3 hours to wash the damn thing from this saturday, plus i want to sort out my rear suspension before i go again.

all the rocks have been exposed where the dirt has been washed away by the recent rains, and with 400, maybe 600gvm, leaf spring packs in the rear, it was really starting to piss me off as it was throwing me everywhere around

im North of the river... haha i just wash mine like once a month or so.
yeh i spose u would be spinning ur tyres a fair bit ay

yeh i could be keen for that, have tentative plans to go down south 26th/27th, but i will get back to you tomorow

ok not going down south now too cold haha, yeh im keen for a powerline run. maybe around mid morning sometime? let us know

im heading up there on sunday with a few mates we are hopefully getting to the flynn rd end of the track about 10:30 or 11 ish if we meet up with yous we'll have a decent convoy im talking to one of my mates tonight so ill come back with exact times let us know when yous were thinking of going

yeh man cool, i was thinkin of getting there around 10.30 or 11 aswell. i duno wat the flynn rd end is, but i could find it. i usually just start where the pipeline goes past and theres some round silo things atthe top of the hill.

its pretty much the very start (mundaring wier rd end of it) theres nothing really hardcore for the first few k's though. but watever, maybe we can jsut meet in midland or sumthing and drive up there?

well anyway we are gonna be at the red rooster, on great eastern hwy before you go up the hill, at about 10 - 10.30 and then head up to flynn rd from there. hopefully see some of you there

what a trip man it was fun great through and up and down some pretty crazy stuff good to meet pointblank5 and his mates gotta catch up again for another round :rock:

how are you guys am in perth and looking at getting tint done on my nav this week anyone know a place and price

Latest posts

Back