ute names

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RASCAL

Reaction score
guys let us all know what you have called your ute and why even add a pic if you like

cheers

As my name surgests, mine is EQUIPT, thats the number plates I have had for about 8 years now, so all of my cars adopt the name.

Piece of @#$^.
F@#$ing crap.
A$$hole.
Tuk Tuk
Trabant
Thai me up and a$$ r@pe me
Black hole
Money pit
The Bullock Dray
The Lada Niva
Whining B!tch

I haven't settled on any one just yet but these are daily utterances I have for it :wub:

I'm a history freak, so I've named my first D22 "Nebuchadnezzar I" (like the name of the vessel in The Matrix).

Wiki explanation: Nebuchadnezzar I (meaning "Nabu, protect my eldest son" or "Nabu, protect the border") was the king of the Babylonian Empire from about 1125 BC. to 1103 BC. He is considered to be the greatest king of the Dynasty of Pashe (also known as the second Isin dynasty), a line which held the Babylonian throne through 12th century BC. His greatest success was re-establishing the Babylonian lands by driving out the Elamite invaders who had taken over much of the territory. He then proceeded to push out and solidify his borders, locking Babylon into a conflict with the Assyrians.

Too long for a numberplate.

last ute name

My last toyota "workmate" was more like a work "enemy", should have been called a "gutlessfuelhoggingbackbreakbreakingnoisywasteofperfectlygoodthialabourthatcouldhavebeenbuildingaD40serveyourightforonlyspending$20,000onthisheapofshityoupoorbastard":suicide::suicide:

Mine is Big Roy, didn't tell the missus for ages, she'd call and i'd say things like "i'm at the pub with Roy" or "i'm looking at a job with Roy" got away with it for a while

Ironhide....loved the GMC truck in Transformers. Have decided to set mu truck up to look similar.

Mine is Grimlock..

As like the Transformer also. It is Big, Powerful and does what i tell it to.

(sorry, i'm a transfromers nut)

Was going to call it Blackout, but decided to go with Grimlock.

My mates named my ute silver bullet because its big slow and heavy. I don't think its that slow. Oh and its silver.

i've named my 75 series landcruiser 'bruiser' because after a day of 4wding i always end up bruised from them damn heavy duty rear leaf springs hahahaha

i called up once asking for 1HZJ-75 license plates only to have them have a major break down lol. apparently some guy from over east (i'm from wa) had that as his custom plates and then came to wa so they had to do a license plate location swap and HZJ was apparently some 'district' plate or something.

i ended up waiting for 20min and talking to the head of the licensing department lol, like of ALL the letters or numbers to choose from, i chose the one that gave them a huge mindfuk haha

Latest posts

Back