NSW Floods

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in newcastle and it's been pretty filthy. I really feel for the people who lost so much. We were lucky and are just damp.

We're on the improve - only minor water damage and one shed lost (will take it to the tip as scrap metal later today). The houses that floated away were on the other end of town from us, we had power but no phone/internet since Tuesday. It came back on about 15 minutes ago - let's hope it stays on!

Amazing how much we become dependent on these technologies.

Been a rough few days still raining now here had a large tree come down and just miss neighbours property and lost some roof sheets off back verandah.

good to hear old tony, thought you were out that way, I just left tuff trucks sunday lunch time so we got out of there just in time!!

Cheers
Bryan

We all good in kurri, lot of people that live on the bottom side of the hill aren't so lucky. Never seen the water rise so fast, never seen Testers hollow fill so fast, usually takes a couple of days to fill and cut the road. Did it in one day this time.

Latest posts

Back