• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

D22 long range tank

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also remember as you are permanently changing the ars fuel carrying capacity it will need to be mod plated. So add another $150odd for the plate and certification.

Also remember as you are permanently changing the ars fuel carrying capacity it will need to be mod plated. So add another $150odd for the plate and certification.

Geez I glad I am not QLD no mod plate req in NSW

None in vic either, but seriously a mod plate for a fuel tank. Why not a tax for every time you put your seatbelt on or wind your bloody window down

Most long range tanks drop down 30mm or so below chassis rail
the stock tanks sits slightly above the chassis rail.
depending on the type of 4wding you do, it may get in the way.

I recently bought one from a wrecker over east, had it delivered to my door (In Perth, wa) for $600. A cleanup and few coats of rust proof paint, another $50 or so and installed it myself.

wrecker was asking $600 for the tank originally, but came down quite a bit and included the $250 shipping for the $600 price, i thought it was a good deal.

its the longranger? same brand ARB sell, ARB were asking $1200ish to supply unfitted.

Interesting... I do a lot of touring and decent off-road stuff so not sure what I'll do. Thanks unkn0wn

Anyone know if long range fuel tanks get in the way much when you go off-road ?

Interesting... I do a lot of touring and decent off-road stuff so not sure what I'll do. Thanks unkn0wn

You will hardly notice it hanging down Gordy, only thing you will notice is when you get to the servo, nice to do 1100 k,s. But it hits the card hard when you do fill up:rofl2:.

If your touring around there great to have. I can do a run over to SA and home before I fill up

You will hardly notice it hanging down Gordy, only thing you will notice is when you get to the servo, nice to do 1100 k,s. But it hits the card hard when you do fill up:rofl2:.

If your touring around there great to have. I can do a run over to SA and home before I fill up

Thanks dave! I'm heading to alice springs in June and qld later in the year so I was thinking of looking in to one

I've got the long ranger 125 L tank in mine. Hardly notice it's there off-road. I have dragged it on some ruts before and had no issues as they are built pretty solid. It hits hard at the pump and take a stool to sit on while your filling it lol cause you'll be a lil longer.

Just use ultra high flow truck pumps hahaha. They usually do around 100l a minute...

Bods. I stopped using the ultra flow pumps as I always ended up with an explosion of diesel at the end and it wasn't a pretty sight. I'll stick to my standard flow pumps for now lol.

Haha yeah, the plain high flow aren't too bad, but the filler neck is the problem with anything faster. Can't let the air out quick enough. It's ok on trucks where the filler is about 4" in diameter and right on top of the fuel tank lol

Latest posts

Back