Check your u bolts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04SilverSTR

Reaction score
Always check your u bolts after putting new springs in, I was missing 1 nut and 2 others where holding on by a thread, was going to check them before lcmp but it sliped my mind. Also got to get a new u bolt locator for the top. the other side was fine. I think this happened on the trip home from LCMP.
tmp_20140414_193742-750622284.jpg

Cheers bryan

Last edited:
often the case----The issue is the U bolts are stretching if they are not preloaded enough....

this reminds me of this muppet: 10 points to those that can guess what happens. actually less than 10 points because you'll see it coming a mile away https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Woh6_xWjytA
you might have to fast forward a bit because he craps on like a faggot for most of the vid

Last edited:
Rabbit. Nice vid. I onky got like 3 mins inwhere he is undoing the first 2 bolts of the u bolt and i had to stop. If you dont know what you doing then dont do it. He was obviously clueless.

^ yeah, i laughed. Thanks for the heads up too rusty, i was worried for a second, stuck my head under the ute, U-bolts still there. sweet!

Shit i got to the part where it "let go" and had to stop,what a fcukhead no idea lol

Latest posts

Back