procomp tyres and rims

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4BYFOR

Reaction score
G'day all. As the title states has anyone used either procomp tyres or rims and what are your opinions.. more so for the xtreme range in particular.. look foward to some feedback as im picking up my new rims and tyres thursday and I was also going to give a review here.. Cheers

used the procomp xtreme m/t tyres, pretty good tyre.
got 80k out of them and still had a bit left.
there not cheap though, as im sure you know.

I ran xtreme a/t's for 80k and was more than happy with them,very good tyre on and off road.

used the procomp xtreme m/t tyres, pretty good tyre.
got 80k out of them and still had a bit left.
there not cheap though, as im sure you know.

Yeh I got a steal of a deal on rims and tyres not new but perfect condtion used with 12mm tread on the xtreme a/t's

Here is some pics

Attachments

• ad_1390218625067.jpg
    ad_1390218625067.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 130
  • ad_1390218712928.jpg
    ad_1390218712928.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 115
They are 16x8 and the tyres are 265/75r16 the tyres are a little on the smaller side would prefer 285's but see how these go

Last edited:
Yeah i must say, i dont like aftermarket wheels on 4BY's unless they are Sunnies, but i dont mind these at all.
Believe me anything looks better then these 20's lol but I'm considering getting them powder coated Matt black and selling then as the chrome is peeling

Be aware theyre not hub centric and the may scrub cos of the offset. Should be alright with 265s tho.

Latest posts

Back