ATZ 4 rib - mileage updates and review.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridgie

Reaction score
Howdy - so what sort of km's are blokes getting from a set of these?

What's your review?

Cheers.

I don't have the 4 rib ATZ's but I understand that MT now have the ATZ P3
in Australia and are running out the old style. There may be bargains to be had if they don't get rid of the old stock soon.

I had a set on my old D40, IMO they are an awesome tyre, great in all conditions and I got 100k out of them before i sold the ute to my brother in-law, he then kept them on until it had 120k!! mind you they were absolutely flogged by then, as you would expect really.

If i only had one set of rims as i did in the past i would have them as my everyday tyre no probs at all, and as i said they still perform really well off road, i never had a puncture and the sidewall are tough as.

I have them on my D22 have had them for a year and done maybe 20k, they havent had alot of wear but they scrub like crazy so have a bit of damage from being cut up by my steel guards. Otherwise they are great on the road, only a little more road noise than the AT's that were on it when I bought it and they are pretty damn good in the mud. Ive followed a mate in a hilux with Bighorns and not struggled so they have my vote. They also dont seem to chew up sand quite like a muddie

Latest posts

Back