Best tyre for lots of tray weight

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJMNAV

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have 265/75 Mickey T's 4 ribs on my ute at the moment and seem to get a shit load of side wall roll. I am running them all round at 50 psi but they seem to act like they are sitting on pillow for lack of better terms.

I am keen for some ideas for the next set, I dont think I will ever buy a set of muddies as I would never use them. I am looking at some HT's or something like that. The current tyres have 123 load rating and I dont think they go much higher for the fitment, but was wondering if any other brands would be stiffer

I have looked and looked and spoken to people but not gotten anywhere

Hmm i was thinking i would have to go smaller but i dont really want to, there is about 350mm from the tray to top of tyre already haha!

The original cooper AT3 is a good one , friend of mine has a Mitsubishi Triton tray and carries half a house around on them , and is very happy and they ware well too

Just had a look on the their site, looks awesome actually! ill call for some prices tomorrow

Latest posts

Back