D22 Navara Service Manual download - 97' to 08'

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As stated in quite a few threads pdftown has and continues to have the Frontier manuals, just like ebay has the Aussie ones, they aren't hard to get if you go looking but some people wont bother searching for themselves and there are others who are downright ignorant and rude and think they it's below them to even pay $10 for a pirated copy.

And FB don't get us wrong, we love the fact you work at Nissan, we think nothing less of you for admitting it either, just don't ask us what we thought of you before we knew who you worked for.

fair enough, i don't usually bother reading threads about service manuals, but as you said, they think the world owes them something for nothing so everyone else should give them what they want, when they want it...

Brendan, where are you ?

The link doesn't work anymore.

There's enough people on here with it, Ill try do up a thread on people to give out copies in each areas.

No one wants to run the risk of having it on there server and I dont blame them.

It should be made aware to those who don't know that the Frontier one is LEFT handed so you need left handed tools. The US D22 version is also available from that site but I can't remember what they call it....someone else would know and I'm to lazy to search for it.

Not sure when or if they changed the D22 manual but the manuals for both right handed models of Nav can still be got from the UK site for a small fee or from Fleabay for a few bucks more.

For those coming in the future. "It's a few bucks just don't buy those next few latte's to get you through to lunch time and you'll have saved enough cash to buy a copy of your very own" :ha:

I am willing to help people out but like Jason, I would like to see a fully set up garage section.
I would also like to see a Introduction thread and at least 10 posts that have some helpful input into the forum.

I just bought this for LESS than ten bucks.

Don't know if I'll be able to add 10 helpful posts as I don't know diddly squat about my D22 yet.
If I can work out how to replace the A/C indicator lamp that will be #1.

Thank you very much for the link. If anyone is have problems with downloading etc let me know and I will help out where I can.

Thanks again

Maddo

Back