Rotor, drum, bearing part numbers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmac

Reaction score
Hey all, im away from my car for 2 weeks and hoping to purchase a heap of parts and have them arrive when i get back home. Just wondering if anyone could throw up some part numbers for a 2010 dual cab d22. Theres a few parts for example i need to measure to make sure i order the correct ones bit cant because i have no car.
Can i get some brands and number for the following thanks.
Front rotors.
Front wheel bearings and seals.
Rear drums.
Rear wheel cylinders.

And if you can recommend a supplier im all ears.
Cheers all

Not sure what you need to measure, d22 stuff has been the same pretty much forever, for the diesels anyway.

Dba should have online catalogues that you can check part numbers. If you go to the supercheap website, they have a vehicle part finder on there, you just throw in the make and model and it will give you most part numbers. You can order online from them too, or just eBay the parts and they may be cheaper.

Thanks bods, ive tried a few of those options and have spoken to Supercheap too but the want to know the diameter of the rotor and drums because theres a few different sizes, 300mm and a 260mm come to mind. They also was asking for inner diameter too.
Being a 4x4 dual cab im assuming the larger diameter rotors and drums whould be the ones?

Yeah 2010 definitely has 300mm rotors. Not sure on the drums though. Sounds a bit strange they even mentioned 260mm. They sound like the old pre 97 ones. Everything since the zd30 has had 300mm rotors.

Latest posts

Back