How many km's on your D22 ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
06 zd30 no mods only catch can only done about 5k ago. 127thousand ks
engine turbo fine. have a had to replace a tie rod end (due to 4wding)
clutch works fine but it sutters bad, both outer cv boots have been replace due to splits in the them

Got a 03 D22 STR 3lt manual, just clocked up 250,000km, did the wheel bearings at 180k, clutch at 200k. recently put 2' toughdog lift and winch with alloy bar.

Adam.

2004 D22 STR, 110000km on the clock. Only bought at 10800km, since then I have replaced oil+filter, fuel filter, air filter, coolant, added a provent 200 catch can and have done the EGR block off + butterfly mod.

The ute has a small oil leak from somewhere Id say its probably the rear main seal which apparently is big money to fix so I wont bother doing that till I need a new clutch or it gets so bad it has to be done. Also an oil weep on the sump and potentially the rocker cover, may fix those as I can potentially do them myself and are alot easier, if I ever work up the energy by the next oil change ha!

03 str had it since new 290000 on the clock,still has original clutch,rear brakes,replaced turbo with a garrett vnt,new injectors,fan belt and pulley,check it all over every 5000km's,still drives smooth as,can't kill the bastard with a stick.

184000, only a baby still, got it at 148000 2 1/2 years ago! everything original apart from suspension tie rod ends and fan belt, oh and fuel and oil filters!

bryan

D22 ZD30 '04 model just clocked 200,000km.. Just had to change the Turbo and the shocks have been done.. The clutch is not far off, but i've been saying that for about 40000km. i'm sure i'll change it at some stage as i got no plans to get rid of it..

1999 D22 with 220.000 km... I replaced clutch at 210.000km, oil change 2 times a year, differential and gearbox oil every two years. Second set of leaf springs and torsion bars, changed them at 200.000. It was quite rusty when I got it but I welded in about four square meters of 1mm steel plate. Everythings fine again

Got a 03 D22 STR 3lt manual, just clocked up 250,000km, did the wheel bearings at 180k, clutch at 200k. recently put 2' toughdog lift and winch with alloy bar.

Adam.

Adam, what do you think of tough dog suspension compared to stock? I know it's a better product but is there an improvement in comfort ?

Back