ATP Problems Really Getting To Me???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was doing many interesting things. Some like yours, it also got suck in 4wd low when I hadnt even put it in 4wd. Was at nissan 3times, the 3rd it got stuck in low and they had to get it towed to the yard. There were 3 switches all up that had to be replaced.

3 switches. are you able to tell me more information so that when i go to nissan i can say i know someone who had this problem and it was this. these days most people dont know what they are doin and its a long journey to get things looked at properly and fixed

Mate if u wanna go anywhere, do anything and have access to unlimited modifications. Then buy a GQ/GU Patrol with a TD42t/+t in it.

I've had 2 and i regret selling them both.

3 switches. are you able to tell me more information so that when i go to nissan i can say i know someone who had this problem and it was this. these days most people dont know what they are doin and its a long journey to get things looked at properly and fixed

Not really as thats all i was told. Best guess would be to ask your nissan to ring my nissan(Lennon In Canberra) and asked them

Not really as thats all i was told. Best guess would be to ask your nissan to ring my nissan(Lennon In Canberra) and asked them

dont you mean LENNOCK NISSAN as opposed to Lennon?? im sure they will figure it out anyway.

Latest posts

Back