Anyone Used Matsumo ZD30 Tensioner?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vroomie

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have a 2005 ZD30 Navara with the annoying tensioner squeal. I was looking around as I want to fix it but I am on a tight budget I found a kit branded as Matsumo https://www.onlineautoparts.com.au/products/ZPN-15149 for $54.95 AUD anyone used it? I saw you can get genuine. But it's about four times the price even from this mob. I haven't heard of Matsumo before was just wondering if anyone can give me some advice or feedback?

no idea on that brand. but i think i have replaced the bearings in the pulley before.
i have replaced the tensioner with a cheap one before and its still going tho it really has not done a lot of km's on it yet.

no idea on that brand. but i think i have replaced the bearings in the pulley before.
i have replaced the tensioner with a cheap one before and its still going tho it really has not done a lot of km's on it yet.

I just saw www.OnlineAutoParts.com.au has 20% off for Black Friday sales so I am just going to pull the trigger and give them a go. Thanks for your response:rock:

I just saw www.OnlineAutoParts.com.au has 20% off for Black Friday sales so I am just going to pull the trigger and give them a go. Thanks for your response:rock:

Yeah, their parts are cheap. I know people have used all sorts of cheap aftermarket ones with no problems after quite a few kilometres. It's also a very easy job and far cheaper to simply to change the bearing though, if that has clagged it. Not really much more work involved than swapping it for a new one. I take a spare bearing if going remote.

Latest posts

Back