Toyo Open countr ATII

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4x4 fun

Reaction score
hey fella's,

Im looking at getting new tyres for my D40 and was wondering if anyone on here has had any experience with the Toyo AT II.

Thanks guys

Toyos

Got new tyres a few months ago, I was keen on the AT2s but the wait on Toyo AT2s was going to be months for 265 75 16 or 275 70 16 sizes.
Ended up going with the Toyo MT, couldn't be more stoked, super high load rating, huge amounts of tread depth and next to no balance weights required.
There is/was a special on them buy 3 get the 4th free.

Got new tyres a few months ago, I was keen on the AT2s but the wait on Toyo AT2s was going to be months for 265 75 16 or 275 70 16 sizes.
Ended up going with the Toyo MT, couldn't be more stoked, super high load rating, huge amounts of tread depth and next to no balance weights required.
There is/was a special on them buy 3 get the 4th free.

Thanks for the feedback mate. My local tyre place has them in stock i just havent heard much about them.

I got a set of 265/75/16 a couple of months ago and replaced a set of Cooper AT3's (75,000km worth). I have done about 3000km on them.

First impression is that they are way more comfortable and quieter than the Coopers, the Coopers were a little harsh but these feel more like a road tyre. They are also more sensitive to turning input which initially made the ute feel like it was wandering around the road - until i worked it out and now realise the Coopers were not as responsive. The tread is also a bit more aggressive and is ripping up my driveway almost as much as the BFG muddies on my Landcruiser. Also when towing a trailer full of firewood they feel like they have a bit more sidewall flex when you corner. I am guessing that the Sidewall is softer than the Coop's so when loaded on trips I will probably run a higher psi. I also guess that is why they feel "softer' on the road.

Currently I am running 36psi all round for unloaded driving.

So far I am happy with them, especially for the price.

Iv got them currently.
No issues at all. I had Maxxis bighorns and loved them and these are great so far. Coming up to 12 months with them and no regrets. Run them at 40psi during the week and have dropped them at 18 and had no issues on the tracks.
Had a slow puncture and had 1 down to 6 psi and still no issues. These are great ATs. I got them for a steal also. Cost price. 👌🏻
Would recommend them for sure.

Latest posts

Back