Need advice please

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wes570

Reaction score
I need some advice on some muddies. I'm thinking of the MickeyT mtz p3 or the nitto trail grappler Mt or the wrangler duratrac. I'm after options and why they are good. How many km they get out of them how they preform in wet and muddy conditions. Any advice appreciated.

I need some advice on some muddies. I'm thinking of the MickeyT mtz p3 or the nitto trail grappler Mt or the wrangler duratrac. I'm after options and why they are good. How many km they get out of them how they preform in wet and muddy conditions. Any advice appreciated.
Muddies are forked by 40k of regular road use, even if there is legal tread left on wet tar they are dangerous. I found in very soft sand they would head for China if you lost traction.

I have the old MickeyT mtz on at the moment and I have done close to 80 thousand km on them and most of it was road. So I was wondering if any of the ones I mentioned would stand that sort of kms.

Latest posts

Back