stereo wrong

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey, so got my Navara about 2 months ago and the front left speaker wasn’t working. a few weeks ago the left front speaker started cutting in and out randomly and is very annoying. went out and bought 2 new speakers for the fronts of it thinking it was probably a speaker on its way out, installed and still the same problem. still can’t tell what’s wrong with it, took the head unit out and found a bunch of connectors and duct tape wrapped around wires, anyone know which wires would possible go to the front left door?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your model may be different to mine (I have a 2009 D40 STX) but I bought a ISO-Nissan adapter harness for when I replaced my stereo.

Does your car still have the white plug intact with no change to the wires from the white plug to the loom, or has that been cut out and the duct tape is hiding the connections directly to the loom?

There are two wires from the loom to the left front door speaker - one is blue, the other is brown.

Sounds like you have an aftermarket stereo, where the plug has been cut off.

According to this thread it is grey-grey/black to lh speaker and white-white/black to rh speaker.

http://www.navara.asia/archive/index.php/t-1039.html

all good mate figured it out, got the multimeter out and chased it to the wire all munted behind the glovebox, works great now, cheers mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back