D22 Navara Service Manual download - 97' to 08'

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hadricus

Reaction score
Screw paying for CDs on eBay.

Here's a link to the D22 Service Manual covering models from '97 to early '08.

http://nmanzi.com/nissan-navara-d22-service-manual/ (130MB)

I just paid $20 for it on eBay (on CD), so I've ripped the files from the CD, compressed them and put them up on my server.

EDIT: Sorry guys, this has been offline for a while, reuploading the file now.

Have fun!

Last edited:
cheers :)
looks like its complete. very handy to have all the ZD30 and YD25 info.

Seems to have been taken off.

Probably is getting sued.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not 100% sure on the legalities regarding hosting of such files which is why I wont put my D40 manual up on my host but for those interested you can try the link below and get the Frontier manual.

Download PDF Nissan Frontier 2005 Service Manual | PDFTown.com

Obviously this is American and left handed tools must be used for any work under taken on our Nav's but it might give those interested some idea. There could even be D22 manuals listed I'm not exactly sure which models relate to the D22.

Edit: There is a link on that site to a 2006 Titan that looks different to their Frontier, not sure if that's closer to a D22 or not but the manual is there

Last edited by a moderator:
That seemed to logical (or expensive) for some people because it has been mentioned a few times. Most fleabay stores are selling them for less than $10 these days which isn't that much of a hassle considering you could always go to Nissan and ask them for a price.

That seemed to logical (or expensive) for some people because it has been mentioned a few times. Most fleabay stores are selling them for less than $10 these days which isn't that much of a hassle considering you could always go to Nissan and ask them for a price.

Nissan quoted me near $500 for one.

For the 98 Pathy when it was new they quoted us $800 but that was before PDF's were as popular and the files would have been larger. Either way paying $10 for it (or something that is good enough to pass of for it) on fleabay is a bargain.

Latest posts

Back