The Navara Forum

The Navara Forum (http://www.navara.asia/index.php)
-   Have A Rant (http://www.navara.asia/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   A clone Black Edition (http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=35660)

amber.2 10-03-2019 03:04 AM

A clone Black Edition
 
On the 23rd Febuary the local Nissan dealer was having a sale and I dropped by to see if they had any Black Editions Navara's on sale they had one and it had all the excessories except the Decals on the sides , which they said must of been over looked when the parts department installed the other items .But promised they wouls be installed at the first free service ,
If any one knows the Black Edition was released on the 27th September 2018
after picking up the vehicle I was given the paper work it was only when I got back from Sydney to attend a wedding that weekend I noticed the vehicle was manufactured in April and the compliance was June ,
After some research i found the Decals are on the vehicle when delivered to the dealer, so this vehicle is a clone or a mock up by the dealer ,it is not a Black Edition but a Navara ST with accessories added by the dealer and the Decals cant be bought in Australia [but I found the UK had some ]
I have now started a case against the Dealer through Nissan Australia for False advertising ,who were shocked that this had happened , Lucky I have pictures of the car with the Black Edition painted on the front screen
Also it states that this vehicle is fitted with After Market Accessories Black Edition Kit
I'm now waiting to find out what Nissan is going to do about the Dealers deception ?,

glennm 11-03-2019 09:07 PM

Clearly they were hoping you would not discover the deception! Dealer North, South or central to you? Good luck and keep us up to date. The black edition is a sweet looking ride, almost had me signing up for one.

amber.2 12-03-2019 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glennm (Post 386107)
Clearly they were hoping you would not discover the deception! Dealer North, South or central to you? Good luck and keep us up to date. The black edition is a sweet looking ride, almost had me signing up for one.

Its in Robina a large dealership ,Nissan know about the deception and their investigation team are looking into it , and as they are a member of MTA they are my next port of call .Lucky that I took plenty of pictures of the car before I purchased it as it shows it as a Black Edition emblazed across the windscreen ,

glennm 12-03-2019 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amber.2 (Post 386108)
Its in Robina a large dealership ,Nissan know about the deception and their investigation team are looking into it , and as they are a member of MTA they are my next port of call .Lucky that I took plenty of pictures of the car before I purchased it as it shows it as a Black Edition emblazed across the windscreen ,

Yep very clear minded of you at the time and will help you case significantly.

amber.2 15-03-2019 04:24 AM

I had a phone call late yesterday from the Dealer ,the Questionnaire I was sent from Nissan about my experience with the said dealer must of hit home,
Im now getting a 2019 Navara Black Edition fully optioned as a gesture of good will ?
The Dealer admitted the car wasn't a Black Edition and there was a mix up when advertising the car, it was supposed to be sold as a Navara ST with a Black Kit installed,
Should get it next week hope its Genuine this Time ?

Old.Tony 15-03-2019 11:18 AM

Sounds like a big win to me. Good stuff!

amber.2 19-03-2019 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old.Tony (Post 386128)
Sounds like a big win to me. Good stuff!

Got a phone call from the Dealer Principle yesterday Asking if I could keep the 4x4 and they would give me a $2500 cheque , I said no as I wanted the vehicle that I paid for not a clone of that vehicle besides its a year old according to the build date next moth , depreciation would be a lot more than the $2,500
so now I get the new one next Friday hopefully ?

glennm 19-03-2019 08:31 AM

Excellent result!

amber.2 30-03-2019 08:44 AM

Well i picked up the new one with the help of Nissan Australia .
I also negnotiated free tint and a $1.000 cash back plus Martin the Manager of Von Bibra also refunded me the cost of the metallic tint $595
so i ended up with a cheque for $1495 and a new St Black Edition .
so after all the deception i think I came out on top .

ericcs 30-03-2019 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amber.2 (Post 386299)
Well i picked up the new one with the help of Nissan Australia .
I also negnotiated free tint and a $1.000 cash back plus Martin the Manager of Von Bibra also refunded me the cost of the metallic tint $595
so i ended up with a cheque for $1495 and a new St Black Edition .
so after all the deception i think I came out on top .

well done!
noticed it came up in the motoring section of the Courier Mail yesterday also!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.